4:58 PM

Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-7AV

Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-7AV

 Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-7AV

Now I find Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-7AV I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Solid watch, works well so far4
This watch works and looks great. It's not as huge a face as some watches are these days, so it looks more normal on my skinny wrist. I've only had it about a month so I can't attest to the "10-year battery" but everything seems good so far. My only small complaint is that the links in the band are pretty big, so it's hard to get a really perfect fit, unless you are just lucky. Mine is either too tight or too loose if I change one link. But it's still comfortable enough. It has way more functions than I need, but I guess that's fine. It would be nice if the clock hands automatically set themselves to match the digital time (which is much easier to set), but oh well. Still a solid watch.

Pretty decent one4
I've been using this watch for 3 weeks. It looks pretty and my wife loves it. I haven't use other functions except date option. But I tested them all when I opened the box. They can be useful. In any case I saved some telephone numbers in it. Light (illuminator) is not useful. I cannot see well in dark with it. Since I just once used it is not a problem for me.

For its price and good look, I recommend this watch.

Casio Men's Sports Chronograph5
This watch is a winner. I'm sure it has features I don't even know about, but the important thing for me is its basic timekeeping. My Casio has not wavered frrom the correct time in the month I have owned it. It is very stylish, with just the right information (quite a long list of possibilities) available. The only problem I have had is that the directions for some simple things are quite complex, with many steps needed to just change the analog time. This is also a quite economical watch.

About Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-7AV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #11 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: AW80D-7AV
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp
  • Dial color: silver
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Case diameter: 40 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Silver dial; Day-date-and-month functions; Chronograph functions
  • Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)

Related Product




Source From Casio-Watches USA Store
 Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

0 comments: