3:59 PM

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch #5249

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch #5249

This day I'll introduce you about Invicta Men's Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch #5249 from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Nice Watch4
I bought this watch for 50.00 from Amazon. Exceptional watch for the price. I own a few Invicta watches and have not had a problem with any of them.

C'mon are you kidding me? 1
I mean really. Discounted by 75%. If you liked it for $349 you'll love it for $49. It's a battery powered mass market watch, it's a joke that people are talking about "collecting" them. Pulleze...

Not that $49 for a watch like this is a bad deal, but really, are people even considering paying over $300 for something like this? There are Timex watches that look and function every bit as well for $20. The tenor of these
"independent" reviews sound very Home Shopping Network to me.

Nice looking watch!5
I just received this watch as an early Christmas present, and I love it. It is slightly heavy and has the feel of a much more expensive time-piece.

The band is very large and you most likely will need to have a jeweler fit it to your wrist. For all those who do not live near a jeweler and/or might find this an inconvenience, I had my watch fitted at Walmart. They took out 5 links and didn't even charge me! In the exact words of the Walmart lady, "Holy heavy watch!". I don't think they've ever seen a watch this nice at that store!! Haha.

Overall, I'm VERY impressed. A++

About Invicta Men's Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch #5249 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1 in Watches
  • Brand: Invicta
  • Model: INVICTA-5249
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-single-push-button-safety
  • Dial color: white
  • Dial window material: sapphire-coated-mineral
  • Movement type: swiss-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Swiss-quartz movement
  • Sapphire-coated mineral crystal; Luminous hands and markers
  • Case diameter: 44.5 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; White dial; Day-and-date function; Unidirectional bezel for diving
  • Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)

Related Product





Source From USA Store
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

0 comments: