7:29 AM

Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Chronograph Canvas Watch #AT0200-05E

Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Chronograph Canvas Watch #AT0200-05E

 Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Chronograph Canvas Watch #AT0200-05E

Now I find Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Chronograph Canvas Watch #AT0200-05E I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Very nice watch5
This is my second Eco-Drive watch, and I am just as pleased with this one as I am with my dress watch. I wanted to get a second watch I could wear for more casual occasions. I agree with the other reviewers concerning the watch band- although the green canvas is a perfect visual complement to this rugged looking watch, it is uncomfortable and will eventually be replaced. I opted for a dark brown leather band and now I'm wearing this more than my dress watch.

As for the function of the watch, it keeps excellent time and is easy to operate. This is my first chronograph, but it was simple to figure out. It is true that the date is very small, but that is supposedly a deliberate design in order to give more surface space to the watch.

In retrospect, had I bought this one first, I probably wouldn't have needed to get the dressier watch [Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Gold-Tone Leather Watch #BM8242-08E], although it, too, is an excellent watch and a good choice as well.

A great everyday watch4
I wanted to try out an Eco-drive and so far I'm thrilled. This watch is exactly what I wanted and seems to be nearly bulletproof in construction.

One concern I would have is the band sizing- I've got some small wrists and I'm only on the third rung. I'm perfectly ok with that, but I can see how this wouldn't fit someone with a larger wrist (which is a shame because the band is actually what makes the watch).

Great Watch5
My 21 year old son wanted this for his birthday, and he is very happy with it. He loves the solar power feature.

About Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Chronograph Canvas Watch #AT0200-05E detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #16 in Watches
  • Brand: Citizen
  • Model: AT0200-05E
  • Band material: canvas
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Citizen Eco-Drive
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Ecologically friendly, solar powered Eco-Drive movement
  • Durable military green nylon strap
  • Date calendar feature
  • Luminous hands and hour/minute markers
  • Compact brushed stainless steal case with polished bezel

Related Product




Source From Citizen-Watches USA Store
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

0 comments: