10:17 AM

Casio Men's G-Shock Classic Digital Watch #DW9052-1V

Casio Men's G-Shock Classic Digital Watch #DW9052-1V

 Casio Men's G-Shock Classic Digital Watch #DW9052-1V

We are interested in Casio Men's G-Shock Classic Digital Watch #DW9052-1V You can see Now!

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Do not buy this watch.1
same issues as other people here. first one fritzed, then returned it. second one fritzed out as well. got another model instead. if i could, i would give it zero stars.

Get what you pay for!1
Buying a Casio G-shock is a hit and miss. I have owned a couple over the years with minimal problems. But in Aug I bought the 9052 and it suffered sudden death syndrome. So amazon was nice to swap it out. Then 3 months later moisture started to appear under the display. Amazon wouldnt take it back again so I turned to casio warranty. I mailed it in and they have denied my request and are asking for $30.00 to repair it.. WTF Called them and got no where.... BTW If I want my watch back I have to pay $8 return shipping.
Can anyone reccomend anything else, since I'm boycotting Casio...

G-Shockingly Disappointed1
Another victim of the Sudden G-Shock Death Syndrome described in other reviews here. This one just went dead after less than 6 months of normal use -- no water immersion, no banging or shocks, no falls from high buildings. I sent it to an authorized repair center, got it back seemingly repaired, but then 2 months later it was dead again. My once high confidence in Casio is shot. For everyday use I've replaced it with a $14 Timex 1440 which is nowhere near as cool-looking, but has functioned reliably for over a year. I've also owned incredibly cheap no-name digital watches for use at the gym that were more durable and lasted for years. I bought this watch based on the 4 stars average review and ignored the people reporting bad experiences -- but now realize that the 8 one-star reviews vs. 25 five-star reviews found on Amazon today really point to higher chances of dissatisfaction than a "4 out of 5 stars" would seem to indicate.

About Casio Men's G-Shock Classic Digital Watch #DW9052-1V detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #40 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: DW9052-1V
  • Number of items: 1
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Case diameter: 46 mm
  • Resin case; Digital dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet)

Related Product




Source From Casio-G-Shock-Watch USA Store
Have a COOL !
Cheers

0 comments: