4:02 PM

Timex Men's Ironman 100-Lap FLIX System Watch #T5E231

Timex Men's Ironman 100-Lap FLIX System Watch #T5E231

We are interested in Timex Men's Ironman 100-Lap FLIX System Watch #T5E231 Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Timex Ironman5
Wow. Excellent watch; Does exactly what I need. As a referee I use this as a backup to the official time and it works great. Thanks

Ole reliable5
This is my 3rd or 4th Timex "Ironman"
Good value, easy to setup, easy to read.
The watch has more functions than most people would care to use.
The night display is good. The flix feature works, but I can just as
easily press the button, porbably out of habit.
I wear this mostly for work, at the gym, outdoors.
Bang for buck you cant go wrong.

Very Large - unclear benefit to FLIX feature3
This watch is much larger than I expected it to be. It's not unusable, but certainly bulkier than I am used to. Keep this in mind if you have relatively thin wrists.

I haven't had any success in getting the FLIX feature to work, regardless of what I've tried. You need to have it in night mode according to the manual, and after doing so I've flicked the watch in every possible manner and still haven't see the light turn on.

About Timex Men's Ironman 100-Lap FLIX System Watch #T5E231 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #4 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5E231
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: resin-and-plastic
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Digital
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features

  • Chronograph ironman
  • 9 Interval timers
  • 5 alarm feature
  • Training log stores workouts
  • Water resistan 100 meters

Related Product





Source From USA Store
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

0 comments: