4:58 PM

Casio Men's Ana-Digi 10-Year Battery Bracelet Watch #AW80D-1AV

Casio Men's Ana-Digi 10-Year Battery Bracelet Watch #AW80D-1AV

 Casio Men's Ana-Digi 10-Year Battery Bracelet Watch #AW80D-1AV

To day I find introduce you this Casio Men's Ana-Digi 10-Year Battery Bracelet Watch #AW80D-1AV You can see Now!

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Good One3
Good one.
All the features specified are good enough to make it a good watch.

Should consider this , if thinking of this price range.

Nice watch, broken when I received it2
It is a nice watch, however the band was broken, and there was no way I could get it fixed with amazon. This is a major concern with me. It wasn't shipping damage, so I couldn't go to the shipper, is was broke from Amazon, and there are no known methodologies for returning it to Amazon. Now I am worried about the laptop I ordered.

A Great Watch3
I like to buy watches for gifts,they are a great gift.This watch,is great,
easy to read,keeps great time.No complaints from anyone that I bought them
for presents.They love this watch!

About Casio Men's Ana-Digi 10-Year Battery Bracelet Watch #AW80D-1AV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #14 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: AW80D-1AV
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-push-button
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Case diameter: 40 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)

Related Product




Source From Casio-Watches USA Store
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

0 comments: