4:55 PM

Timex Women's Classic Bracelet Watch #T29271

Timex Women's Classic Bracelet Watch #T29271

 Timex Women's Classic Bracelet Watch #T29271

This day I'll introduce you about Timex Women's Classic Bracelet Watch #T29271 from amazon website you can see now

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

This is the second time I've bought this watch4
I bought this watch in 2000. I've worn it and abused it and have replaced it ONLY because it looked bad. The new one is slightly inferior to the first. It weighs less and the edges aren't finished as well. A jeweler told me this is common for watches in this price range to keep cost low. I'm still happy I bought it again.

It is everything I wanted in a watch!5
I absolutely love this watch! There are many reviews that say it is a pain to change the length of the silver band, but all I did was take it to my local Wal-Mart and it was free!! It is such an affordable price that an almost broke college student could pay for it! I'm so glad that I did. One of my favorite features is that it is a bracelet watch. In other words...there is absolutely no hassle with putting it on or taking it off. It makes it so easy to just put it on and leave in the mornings and at night I can just take it off and go to sleep without any hassle! I wear it while washing my hands, face, and the dishes! The indiglo feature is VERY neat because some teenager flipping open their cell phone in the middle of a movie is so irritating. I don't have to be one of them! The sleek and pretty design is sure to last me through many fashionable years. The date on there is perfect as well especially since I have to write the date on every page of notes I take! Setting the watch when I first got it and changing it for daylight savings time was so simple!! The numbers on it are clear and easy to read and the second hand helps me in some of my classes as well. I would MOST DEFINITELY buy from Timex again. I'm even going to get one for my mom for Christmas!

Classic? Yes4
I really like this watch - I am always on the lookout for a nice watch with an easy to read face (but not overly large) - this watch is perfect. Like a lot of the other reviewers I was not able to adjust the band and ended up taking it to a timex store - they were able to knock out a few links in less than 5 minutes. Since I seem to have a weakness for watches I am sure I will keep my eyes open for another but this one should keep me happy for quite a while

About Timex Women's Classic Bracelet Watch #T29271 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #30 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T29271
  • Number of items: 1
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-push-button
  • Dial color: white
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: japanese-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features

  • Timex ladies dress watch in silvertone stainless steel
  • Easy Read dial in white with mineral crystal
  • Analog quartz movement
  • Water resistant up to 165 feet (50 meters)
  • One year limited manufacturer warranty

Related Product




Source From Timex-Watches USA Store
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

0 comments: