7:20 PM

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch #5249

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch #5249

 Invicta Men's Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch #5249

We are interested in Invicta Men's Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch #5249 I make this product appeal to young people

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

exactly as described5
but save some time and get a watch band tool at the same time. i think you would have to wear a wetsuit for the watch to fit from the gitgo.

i dont wear a watch but the person who got this as a gift thinks a half pound shiney watch is the greatest thing around... therefore a 5 star.

need advice2
I purchased an Invicta Watch model #5249 from Amazon.com. I am happy with the size, look, and feel of the watch. My concern is with it functioning properly. After taking it off at night, the next morning it has stopped working, and the time on the watch is the time when I went to sleep. I thought is might be the battery, so I had that replaced at my watch repair shop that shortened the bracelet band for me. It still doesn't work properly. It still stops at the time I take it off my wrist and go to sleep at night.

I have spent money for the sizing; then I've spent money for the new battery. I don't want to spend another 25 dollars on shipping the watch to your repair facility. If I return my purchase to Amazon, then I'll lose the money I've already spent trying to get the watch to work.

I'm looking for advice on what to do. I want to keep the watch, but I want it to work properly. My last resort will be to return the watch to Amazon.com and recoup my purchase price at least. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Massive, Quality Watch - Unbeatable Bargain5
After scanning dozens of ads for watch bargains, I chose this Invicta for a little Christmas gift to myself - what a good decision it was! Be aware, this is a big heavy watch for a big guy: it is not thin, it is not lightweight - but oh, it is impressive!

Presentation
If you're giving it as a gift, be prepared to be amazed. The bright yellow molded case, its suede-like interior, cleaning cloth, accompanying manual - all what you'd expect for a much more expensive product. Anyone getting this as a gift will be impressed.

Appearance. Though somewhat thick, this watch has a simple, beautiful face that looks even better in person - big arabic numerals and masculine design of the hands make it easy to read at a glance. Good placement of the day and date, to my taste. I didn't test it in water, much less to any depth, but the bezel does turn with a precise click. The band is a beautiful combination of polished and brushed stainless steel - precisely built and solid - a nice feel to the clasp as well. The band is very big - prepare to have a few links removed. The jeweler who did it for me thought it was much more expensive.

Operation. After two weeks, this watch is still accurate nearly to the second - no kidding. The operation is simple and the instructions are generally clear and illustrated - with it's quartz movement, it's about as low-maintenance as I suppose you can get. But here is my complaint: why don't the instructions tell you how to operate the divers bezel?! And just what is a tachymeter? Does everyone but me know how to work these? My other gripe: the hands and numerals are supposed to glow in the dark, but they're not really bright enough to read well in total darkness - it'd be nice to have that Timex Indo-glo feature that lights up the entire face. But hey, I like it anyway!

Final opinion: Quality watch, real bargain (especially at $50).

About Invicta Men's Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch #5249 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1 in Watches
  • Brand: Invicta
  • Model: INVICTA-5249
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-single-push-button-safety
  • Dial color: white
  • Dial window material: sapphire-coated-mineral
  • Movement type: swiss-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Swiss-quartz movement
  • Sapphire-coated mineral crystal; Luminous hands and markers
  • Case diameter: 44.5 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; White dial; Day-and-date function; Unidirectional bezel for diving
  • Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)

Related Product




Source From Invicta-Men-Watch USA Store
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

0 comments: