7:21 PM

Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA120D-1AV

Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA120D-1AV

 Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA120D-1AV

We are interested in the Lastest model of Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA120D-1AV Yes, I think that interesting .

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Nice watch with best of both worlds !4
I wanted a watch which has both the digital and analog interfaces and still looks presentable. And this watch fits in perfectly.

The really good things about this watch that i like :

1. Nice sturdy watch. ( i have hit it here and there a few times now and its still in one piece.) I have even hit directly on the glass but no scratches yet so that shows the good build quality.

2.Really nice set of features. The world clock is particularly useful and there are a bunch of others which I haven't used yet.

3. Metal Strap. I have been using it daily for about 6 months now and it has a pretty good shine to it.

One of the drawback is its not that easy to learn "How to set it up". I actually have to refer to the manual each( but since you don't have to set it up that often so i guess you can live with that). Also the manual that comes with the watch is really uncomfortable to read. I had to download a pdf version of it to be at ease with it.

But overall, I would say its a good watch with a nice price tag.( i paid about 50 bucks for it)

Just a wonderful watch5
I've always been a fan of gadget watches. Well this one takes the cake. I get more complements about this watch then any other one I've had. I took it to the jeweler to size it and his first words were, "Man, that's an interesting watch."
You will really like the temperature gauge once you calibrate it for the temperature of your body. You can always just take it off and wait a few minutes for the temperature of the room, but I like instant temp. Took about a month to finally get the temperature correct using the temperature change feature.
The other feature I use often is the world time. It has the time for everywhere in the world. Once you set up the watch, it's just click the button and go. Very simple directions in the booklet.
For this low price, I should really buy two. All my other watches were 4 times this price.

Nice looking watch, digital features hard to read3
The watch overall is definately a nice looking piece. Jeweler had a hard time removing the pins from the links; The pins seemed somewhat cheap. Watch design overall is quite attractive and the digital features do come in handy at work. However even with calibrating the thermometer within a degree it tends to be inaccurate. Would have been nice if the thermometer piece of the watch had been somehow insulated from your body heat. Also the clocks hands tend to block the digital displays, but it doesn't really bother that much. So if your looking for a rather nice looking inexpensive watch with a thermometer, go for it. If not by one of the cheaper atomic watches. I would have if I had to do it again, but none the less I'm happy with my purchase.

About Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA120D-1AV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #7 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: EFA120D-1AV
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Case diameter: 37 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Day-date functions
  • Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)

Related Product




Source From Casio-Men-Watch USA Store
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

0 comments: