10:23 AM

Timex Men's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5H091

Timex Men's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5H091

 Timex Men's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5H091

This day I'll introduce you about Timex Men's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5H091 from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Horrible, horrible, most horrible.1
I bought this watch because it was cheap... and I got less than I paid for. First, the countdown timer can't be set to repeat. That is, it can't be set to go off every 15 minutes. I've owned several digital watches, and I've never come across one without this basic function.

Then I took it into the ocean and it died. Those little hunks of metal at the top and bottom of the face have fallen off, and I guess that means it's not waterproof anymore. I wasn't especially rough on this watch, and I have no idea when I lost those bits of the watch.

Look elsewhere for a cheap digital watch.

Wonderful watch5
I have gone through 3 other cheap watches this last year and this one is the one I am going to stick with. It has all the features I wanted and is still very reasonably priced.

Great Value4
It's an attractive, functional digital watch with Indiglo(tm) for under $20!

My only complaint is that you can't turn off the beeping that happens when you press the buttons.

But that is really minor. For under $20, the value can't be beat!

About Timex Men's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5H091 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #26 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5H091
  • Dimensions: .66 pounds
  • Band material: Polyurethane
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: Gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Two-tone resin timex 1440 sports
  • Water Resistant Depth 50 M
  • Indiglo night-light, alarm
  • 24-hour chronograph
  • 24-hour countdown timer

Related Product




Source From Timex-Men-Watch USA Store
 Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

0 comments: