7:21 PM

Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Canvas Strap Watch #BM8180-03E

Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Canvas Strap Watch #BM8180-03E

 Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Canvas Strap Watch #BM8180-03E

This day I'll introduce you about Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Canvas Strap Watch #BM8180-03E You can see Now!

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

perfect utilitarian timepiece5
I have a small wrist and the watch housing is a tad bit larger than I'd like it to be, however it's not as big as many you see on the market today. Other than that the watch is perfect. I really don't mind the canvas band. I think it's funny that people have made such a big deal about it in their reviews. I wear it all the time. The hands glow, the numbers are clear, and you never need a battery, what more could a man want? This watch was purchased to replace a Skagen watch....I'll never buy a Skagen watch again. Thanks Citizen....a loyal fan of 1 month and
counting the seconds.

Citizen Eco Drive Canvas Strap Watch #BM8180-03E4
I recieved my watch and when opened was pleasantly suprised with the look of the watch. It keeps time great and is really good looking on my arm. The only thing that I did not like, and the reason I did not rate the watch as 5 star, was the band. The canvas band that came on the watch makes it look cheap. I replaced it with a black leather band and the watch looks and feels great on my wrist. I like the fact that I do not have to replace a battery also. Thanks for a fine product.

Good value4
Pros:
Easy to read
Day of week is useful (and doesn't need adjusting each month)
Should never need a battery

Cons:
Bigger and thicker than I expected
Standard Watch band is ugly and needs to be replaced (add $15)

About Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Canvas Strap Watch #BM8180-03E detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #6 in Watches
  • Brand: Citizen
  • Model: BM8180-03E
  • Band material: Cloth
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Citizen Eco-Drive
  • Water-resistant to 333 feet

Features

  • Ecologically friendly, solar powered Eco-Drive movement
  • Durable military green nylon strap
  • Day and date calendar feature
  • Luminous hands and hour/minute markers
  • Compact brushed stainless steal case

Related Product




Source From Citizen-Men-Watch USA Store
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

0 comments: