5:39 AM

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Swiss Quartz Watch #5366

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Swiss Quartz Watch #5366

 Invicta Men's Pro Diver Swiss Quartz Watch #5366

Are You Interested in Invicta Men's Pro Diver Swiss Quartz Watch #5366 I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Quality Watch and an inexpensive Price5
I purchased several Invicta Watches for gifts over the holidays. This watch in Blue and in White were very nice, heavy pieces. Not at all what I had expected. I am very happy with these purchases and would recommend Invicta to anyone looking for a good quality timepiece.

Invicta 53665
I ordered this watch on Sunday. It shipped out on Monday and I received it today, Tuesday, due to free overnight shipping.

Upon opening the box, I was very impressed with the box that the watch came in. It is a nice big hinged box with a very nice soft lining. Included are a cleaning cloth, instruction manual, warranty card, and extended warranty application.

The watch was in perfect condition. The band was covered with a clear shrink wrap material.

The watch is significantly bigger than I had anticipated. Not in a bad way mind you, but it is much bigger than my Bulova. It is also much heavier than I anticipated. Again, not in a bad way, but in a way that screams "I'm quality." It will probably take a little getting used to due to the size and weight, but I don't expect that to take very long.

The pictures really do not do this watch justice. It is gorgeous. The silver face, white minute band, and black rotating dial really complement each other well. I am very impressed with the overall style of the watch.

On to the band. It was comically big out of the box. The instruction manual, unfortunately, does not explain how to remove the links. After doing some googling I found out that the pins just push out. They are very tough to get loose. I ended up using a thumbtack to push them out. 2 thumbtacks, some significant time, and some sore fingers later, I had finally sized the band to fit my wrist. I ended up having to remove 5 links. I guess having a pin removal tool would have made this job easier.

Overall, I am incredibly impressed with this $60 watch. When you pick it up and hold it in your hand you can't help but feel you are holding something of very high quality. As the other reviewer said, if it works as well as it looks I am going to be very happy with this purchase.

Solid loking watch4
I bought this watch as a gift. The quality and solid workmanship creates a great presentation and it looks much more expensive than the selling price. While I cannot comment on the accuracy of the product, if it works as good as it looks its a super bargain.

About Invicta Men's Pro Diver Swiss Quartz Watch #5366 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #17 in Watches
  • Brand: Invicta
  • Model: INVICTA-5366
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-single-push-button-safety
  • Dial color: silver
  • Dial window material: sapphire-coated-mineral
  • Movement type: swiss-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Swiss-quartz movement
  • Sapphire coated mineral crystal
  • Case diameter: 41 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Silver dial; Unidirectional bezel; Date function
  • Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)

Related Product




Source From Invicta-Men-Watches USA Store
Have a COOL !
Cheers

0 comments: