5:38 AM

Casio Men's Classic Black Digital Watch #F91W-1

Casio Men's Classic Black Digital Watch #F91W-1

 Casio Men's Classic Black Digital Watch #F91W-1

We are interested in Casio Men's Classic Black Digital Watch #F91W-1 Yes, I think that interesting .

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

I give it a four stars 4
This F91W-1 is pretty awesome for the price , I like it so much that I bought a second for my son. The watch works just fine every now and then you might accidently press the military time button on the right lower side of the watch, but no big deal press it again and it goes back to the 12hr mode.Really Cool Watch if you ask me.

Excellent Watch, Excellent Price5
im a 20 yr old college student who never owned a watch prior to buying this one about 2 months ago. My reaction has been a very positive one. Its thin, light weight, the day and date are very convenient, remains accurate (mine -10 sec/month), its no big deal if you bang it into things, all under a good price. The only thing i didn't like is its made in China

On my third. 5
I bought one of these, used it for 6 or 7 years - bought another, used it for 6 or 7 years - now I'm on my third. Water-proof, not just for showering, but for swimming in the ocean, even diving down to 20 feet or so. Basically, I don't take it off.

Very few things do what exactly what you want them to do. Recommended.

About Casio Men's Classic Black Digital Watch #F91W-1 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #16 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: F91W-1
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Case diameter: 35 mm
  • Resin case; Digital-gray dial; Day-and-date functions
  • Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)

Related Product




Source From Casio-Men-Watches USA Store
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

0 comments: