5:36 AM

Invicta Men's II Collection Racing Sport Chronograph Watch #3913

Invicta Men's II Collection Racing Sport Chronograph Watch #3913

 Invicta Men's II Collection Racing Sport Chronograph Watch #3913

We are interested in Invicta Men's II Collection Racing Sport Chronograph Watch #3913 Yes, I think that interesting .

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Very good watch5
This watch looks a lot more expensive than it is. It looks like a $400 watch and costs a little over $100. I have only had it for a couple of months so I cannot speak of reliability yet. However, I am very satisfied so far.

nice Invicta watch5
This is my 3rd Invicta watch and I think it is the best of the 3. The 1st one I purcahsed is the Elite 4894 and loved it from day 1. This new watch is just as high quality but not as large as many of the Invicta items. It is a nice change from the size and weight of the Elite.

A+++

Nice watch for the price4
I'll echo some of the other things that have been written:

Substantial watch, but not too big. Feels nice on the wrist.
Chunky without being bulky or heavy.
The date dial is just about useless. And the seconds stopwatch is seconds only, not 1/10th sec.
It definitely only glows in the dark for a few minutes, no matter how long you "prime" it with light.
The band is very nice and the finish of the SS on the whole watch is beautiful.
The bezel only moves counterclockwise.
So far, in the week that I've had it, the time has been spot on (to the second). I calibrated it to my system clock after I had had calibrated IT to the Navy atomic clock.

I'd add that the big second hand is only a stopwatch hand. IOW, it remains at 12:00 unless you need a timer. I thought that was a little weird as I'm used to a moving second hand. Basically, you rely on the 3:00 dial for your moving seconds.

I was happy with the watch at $126. I'd have been even happier at $110. Fit and finish on the watch is top-notch.

About Invicta Men's II Collection Racing Sport Chronograph Watch #3913 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #10 in Watches
  • Brand: Invicta
  • Model: 3913
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-safety-clasp
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: sapphire
  • Movement type: swiss-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Swiss-quartz movement
  • Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
  • Case diameter: 43 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Unidirectional bezel; Date function; Chronograph functions
  • Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)

Related Product




Source From Invicta-Men-Watches USA Store
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

0 comments: